LED light Controller is a smart WiFi LED controller that connects to LED strips lights. The LED light Controller can control the change of light strip locally or remotely through smartphone, tablet PC to realize the controller of color lighting of the strip lights. With LED light controller App, you can easily adjust the color, light and dark of the light so that the color as you wish supports RGB 16 million color adjustment. Moreover, it can be connected to various voice settings to achieve voice control of the LED strip lights, making LED lighting more lightweight, intelligent, networked and humanized.
How do LED light Controller work
LED light Controller uses 2.4G HZ wireless transmission technology and works with 12V/24V LED strips lights. LED light controller is flexible and convenient to install; no need to change the original house wiring pattern, connect DC power supply, LED light controller and strip lights, ready to install and use. The LED strip light controller has a built-in WiFi module, which can send commands to the cloud system via smartphone, and then transmit them to the LED strip light controller to control the LED tape light.
What is the function of LED light Controller?
Centralized control and multi-point operation function
The LED strip controller connects to strip lights, the LED light controller App in any one place can control the strip in different areas; or the LED light controller App in other areas can control the same LED strip lights . In addition, each LED light Controller can be independently connected to the Internet via WiFi to realize smartphone APP control.
When the strip light is turned on, the light gradually becomes brighter from the dark. When the light is turned off, the light slowly changes from bright to dark, avoiding the sudden change of brightness to stimulate the human eyes and giving them a buffer to protect them. And to prevent the sudden change of high current and high-temperature impact on the filament, to protect the strip and extend the service life. You can control the control of the strip light independently, group control, smartphone APP intelligent control, etc.
All-on, all-off and memory function
The LED light strip of the whole lighting system can realize the function of one button and one button all off. Before going to sleep or leaving home, press the all-off button, all the lighting devices will be turned off
Timer control function
The schedule management module allows you to define the timer for the stirp lights to be turned on and off. For example, at 7:00 a.m. every morning, the bedroom lights are slowly turned on to a suitable brightness; late at night, all lights are automatically turned off
There is no need to turn on and off the LED strip lights and dim one by one for fixed mode scenes, only one-time programming; you can press one key to control a group of lights; this is the scene-setting function. Just one touch operation can realize the conversion of multiple lighting scenes; you can also get the desired combination of lighting and electrical scenes, LED light controller App to adjust various modes.
What’s the difference between RGB LED Controller and RGBW LED Controller
RGB color mode is a color standard in the industry, which is used to get various colors by changing the three color channels of red (R), green (G) and blue (B) and superimposing them on each other.
- RGB is the color representing the red, green and blue channels. This standard includes almost all the colors that human eyesight can perceive and is one of the most widely used color systems. An RGB color value specifies the relative brightness of the three primary colors of red, green and blue, generating a specific color for display. RGB light strips must match the RGB LED controller for use and cannot be used with the RGBW LED Controller because the RGBW controller is targeted for use with RGBW light strips.
- The difference between RGBW and RGB is that RGBW is a four-color pixel design with white sub-pixels added to RGB. RGBW strip light can only be used with an RGBW LED light controller. Therefore, when purchasing an RGBW LED light controller, you must know the color of the strip light you are using to use it with the correct LED controller.
Why is my LED light Controller not working?
- check if the strip light you are using is RGBW; RGBW LED strip light is required to use RGBW LED strip controller to match.
- Check the power supply of the strip light is connected correctly and the power of the transformer matches the strip light.
- Check the connection between the LED strip light and RGBW LED controller is as shown below. The strip light can’t be controlled if the connection is wrong.
We are a leading LED light controller factory in China. If you are looking for LED light controller, Please contact us to arrange a consultation.
You may also be interested in the below items: